Author Topic: Looking to join the guild  (Read 3210 times)

Offline Alfrond

• Noble Gamer
  • Sand Worm
Looking to join the guild
« on: January 20, 2007, 10:16:36 AM »
Hi, my name is Alfrond and I'm looking to join your guild. I spoke with Forbes on GuildWarsGuru about joining, so he knows a little bit about me, but I figured that i should probably introduce myself here as well.

I'm a college student from the United States who has been playing Guild Wars since very close to the beginning. I have all three Guild Wars games, six level twenty characters (warrior, monk, elementalist, ritualist, assassin, and necromancer), and I've played almost 1000 hours (not sure if this deserves pity or respect  ;D). Traditionally, I'm a PvE player, but I also enjoy PvP as long as it doesn't get too stressful or bring out too many bad feelings. My favorite profession is monk and is pretty much the only one I use in PvP. I've been in maybe 5 or 6 guilds before this one, but the only ones I was part of that were even remotely well known were probably "No Explanation Needed [nOpe]" and "We Have Max [dP]". Both of these were PvP guilds and when I was in dP we got to the 300's in term of our ranking (with me playing monk of course  ;)) I left dP becuase me and a few of my closer friends got tired of some of the things that go along with higher level GvG. Many of our team mates would insult our opponents and put down our own players when mistakes were made. The whole atmosphere was filled with tension. Unfortunately, our little exodus kinda fell apart and everyone went their seperate ways. I hung around with another guild for awhile (CTU), but I didn't really feel like I belonged so I decided to seek another guild.

That might have been a little bit more info than ya'll really needed, but I figured you might want to know about your prospective members. I hope to log into Guild Wars a little later today, so maybe I'll be able to talk to some of you. See you then!

Edit: My ingame name is Alfrond Masaar. Just friendlist me, as I might be on one of my many characters.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 10:17:54 AM by Alfrond »

Offline Forbes

• GW2 materials collector
  • Advisor
  • Look me up on Steam!
  • Main GW2 Character: Little Forbes
Re: Looking to join the guild
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 04:35:03 PM »
Thanks for stopping by.  I may be on later 10pmish EST.  You are more than welcome to contact any of the other officers as well about joining the guild.

When push comes to shove, the monk is always right. - Forbes
The key to happiness is a bad memory - fortune cookie

Steam Profile:http://steamcommunity.com/id/forbesx

Offline jim

• easily entertained
  • You Gain a skill point (AGAIN)
    • myspace GW page
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 08:42:00 PM »
thanks for stooping by.  i usually end up logging some time almost everyday, so PM me if see me

Thalen of the Order
your neighborly friend from [EYE]

Offline Forbes

• GW2 materials collector
  • Advisor
  • Look me up on Steam!
  • Main GW2 Character: Little Forbes
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 11:42:23 PM »
Welcome to the guild!
When push comes to shove, the monk is always right. - Forbes
The key to happiness is a bad memory - fortune cookie