Author Topic: Looking to join your guild  (Read 2971 times)

Yohan

Looking to join your guild
« on: April 24, 2008, 12:11:49 AM »
Hello,

I'm a fairly new GW player (6 weeks) and am looking to join a guild. I think I would be a great fit for the Boston Guild. Here's some info about me:

- playing Prophesies. Will do Factions, Nightfall and GWEN afterwards
- current (first) char: Aenea Selenium Lvl 20 Ele/Me , currently in Sanctum Cay
- love PVE, don't care for PVP
- in RL I am 34, married w/ kids... so playing time is usually late nights. I've been playing solo w/henchmen so far due to my sometimes erratic playing schedule (I've have to 'park' myself and my henchies in the middle of a mission for 20-30 minutes. on a few occasions...).
- timezone: EST.  Usually playing about 2 hours nightly (10-midnight)
- looking to join a guild for more human interactions. Also want to play with people my age.
- would be happy to also help others in missions/quests I've already completed
- I used to play alot of RPGs (AD&D anyone?) back in my youth
- last computer RPG I played was... Ultima V...20 years ago on a C64. Boy have times changed!
- Am totally hooked on GW and looking to have even more fun as part of an active guild

Feel free to contact me either by email or in game! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Offline Lurker

• Undead Skeleton
  • Echo Mending
Re: Looking to join your guild
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 10:13:36 PM »
hey Yohan,
thanks for visiting Boston Guild. I've been busy lately but I'll sure to try to catch you on next time I'm ingame ;)
Generic Signature

Offline Ariena

• [NH] Guild
  • Spellbreaker
Re: Looking to join your guild
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 08:44:33 PM »
Hello there!

Good to see your interest in the group, and also nice to see all that about yourself.  I understand your erratic playing schedule (and putting yourself somewhere where the patrols won't get you) and I hope I can get to meet and play with you in the next few days.

-Jing
New Horizon Guild Leader
Guru Explorer's League Moderator

I miss you guys!