Author Topic: Joining?  (Read 2323 times)

Gesetz

Joining?
« on: November 18, 2007, 09:51:25 PM »
IGN: X Das Gesetz X, Melony Songbringer, Ishmal Songbringer, Faith Songbringer(2nd account), My Little Girl Monk, and many more chars i dont use anymore from 1st 2nd and 3rd account. :D
TZ: Im East Coast idk wat that is minus gmt i think its -5 but im east coast america

I would like to work on HM missions and generally helping people through game(not applying cause i thought ur guild looked newish). Ive been playing awhile and have dun everything from ha to running from gvg to vanquish. I enjoy just going out and beating fort ranik for lvl 4 ppl. However i can only join if u guys r luxon and I couldn't find that anywhere. I am working on Sotl and currently am Cotl. I however don't hardcore my title anymore. Bascially i just wanted to know if u guys were luxon or kurzick. Sorry for short handing some of this. I tried not to but failed miserably in the middle. :D o well just pm me in game on the first 2 those r the classes I play the most. or post back on this im going to check back in like 30 minutes if nothing ill prolly forget about u guys :D no offense ^^ O i am american btw if the time zone didnt show that. Im 17 in HS and work 45 hours a week so im not nearly as active as i was but i generally log everyday or every other day unless i visit friends out of town where i dont have acess to computer

Offline Forbes

• GW2 materials collector
  • Advisor
  • Look me up on Steam!
  • Main GW2 Character: Little Forbes
Re: Joining?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 04:15:41 PM »
Thanks for stopping by.  Although I'm no longer an officer, I can answer your yes or no question.  We are a kurzick allied guild.  If you still are interested in joining we'd love to have you.

When push comes to shove, the monk is always right. - Forbes
The key to happiness is a bad memory - fortune cookie

Steam Profile:http://steamcommunity.com/id/forbesx