Author Topic: Guild Wars 2  (Read 2605 times)

Offline Ariena

• [NH] Guild
  • Spellbreaker
Guild Wars 2
« on: August 20, 2009, 09:05:00 AM »
It's an exciting time for Guild Wars, as ArenaNet has finally put up the official website for Guild Wars 2.  Check out the new site, the trailer, and much more at www.guildwars2.com !

Although not officially confirmed, the speculated release date is April 2010.  We're almost there =D
New Horizon Guild Leader
Guru Explorer's League Moderator

I miss you guys!

Offline Omega

• Webmasta'
  • Administrator
  • CadimusNET is a go
    • This is My site :)
  • Main GW2 Character: Baneblade Blackclaw
Re: Guild Wars 2
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 11:37:46 AM »
WOOOO!

I guess my new design will be short lived. Time to brainstorm GW2 goodness.

Edit: Gw2 Preview at Eurogamer: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/guild-wars-2-preview_4
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 01:15:29 PM by Omega X »
Webmaster of CadimusNET
Omega's Blog
DeviantART Gallery
Image Galleries: Picasa - Flickr - Imageshack

Offline sytxferryman

• Advisor
    • My Myspace
Re: Guild Wars 2
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 02:33:34 AM »
April, damn.  I'll probably be on another contract by then   :(

Was suposed to go back last month but messed up my left knee so I am out till December (That's what they think, I will go nuts if that happens), have surgery on the 15th of this month.  Last year stabbed in the opposite knee with a ice pick this year tear it jumping off a roof.  I wear a vest and get it in the knee's, lol  ;D  It never ends  ::)

I will look for reviews on here with pics if I have internet in April!  I would have logged in more often earlier this year, but the older member's know my memory and I was entering earendilsplace as I couldn't remember the new forum name address, lol. 
If you can read this thank a teacher, if your reading this in English thank a soldier...To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering