Author Topic: Alliance and Guild Changes  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Ariena

• [NH] Guild
  • Spellbreaker
Alliance and Guild Changes
« on: August 04, 2009, 12:08:42 AM »
For those of you wondering about the Guild Announcement in-game, or the interesting Alliance Chat the last couple of days, the alliance is undergoing some changes.

Lin has decided to step down as Alliance Leader.  She has done so much for the group these past few years, has endured lots of drama, and has formed such an amazing group.  Please make sure to let her know what a terrific job she has done!  Her reasons are largely due to real-life changes, although there have been some in-game triggers for this decision.

Taking up the mantle will be Sharei from The General's Order.  She will shortly becoming the MYTH Alliance Leader and in fact become the MYTH Guild Leader to alleviate confusion, however, Lin will continue to run the MYTH Guild as she has for years.  Sharei is well suited for this task, and I feel she will do admirably well.  Please try and "be good" and support her as best you can through this transition!  There was some confusion from one member that asked if BG is "next in line" for succession for Alliance Leadership, but that really isn't how we function.

The thread explaining this, and some small discussion, can be found at the link below on the MYTH forum:http://gwmyth.15.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=526

Apart from this new change of Leadership, we will soon be making some exciting BG changes in the coming months.  These new changes should help bring us together, and create more fun opportunities all around!  A revamp of the forums is also in order (complete with an AMAZING new visual layout by Omega!!!), and I promise some exciting, new forum-exclusive contests for special in-game and forum prizes!  Also to be reintroduced is Guild Night, for which I would like to talk to many of you in-game for your opinions and suggestions.  I'm technically on Alliance Hiatus, but I'm taking this break from Alliance obligations to work on some Guild stuff, most of which should be done in the next couple of weeks.

Stay tuned for more updates on the Alliance changes, and upcoming Guild changes!
New Horizon Guild Leader
Guru Explorer's League Moderator

I miss you guys!

Offline Omega

• Webmasta'
  • Administrator
  • CadimusNET is a go
    • This is My site :)
  • Main GW2 Character: Baneblade Blackclaw
Re: Alliance and Guild Changes
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 08:28:34 PM »
Aura has had a nice and long run. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

Now SMF needs to hurry up with version 2.0 so that I don't have to do double work.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 08:30:10 PM by Omega X »
Webmaster of CadimusNET
Omega's Blog
DeviantART Gallery
Image Galleries: Picasa - Flickr - Imageshack

Offline Hal

• Guild Officer
Re: Alliance and Guild Changes
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 03:25:58 PM »
Interesting changes, and I for one will be paying attention.

-Hal

-Happy Hunting