Author Topic: Major Changes (Part Three)  (Read 2805 times)

Offline Lurker

• Undead Skeleton
  • Echo Mending
Major Changes (Part Three)
« on: June 06, 2008, 10:50:15 PM »
There have been startiling developments to say the least. Although the heart-felt parts of two, I mean all of it.

Ariena has tracked down the main source of alliance problem in terms of alliance/grievance. That has been dealt with. There was also a problem with miscommunication in that some of them believed that we were going hardcore. I think you've seen that this is not the case as it's hard for us to get together for anything. Those were main issues were clarifed. As such, the alliance will give us another shot.

Ariena has also volunteered to take up the reigns of leadership. It will not be easy but I believe he will do just fine. I hope you all give him the same respect as you did me  :-*
The guild rules will be updated. We'll be writing a new "constitution".

So what does it really mean now?  There will be two week period which I will stay as a member. Ariena will be made the new leader of Boston Guild [BG]. I will do my best to assist as best I can.
As for me, I will join WILD. Even though I loved to see this guild continue to flourish, I still think it is time to have a change of scenery. Again, it has nothing to do with the guild; it's for my own reasons.

And really, either you're all very loyal or very lazy since no one has left since I made the annoucement. Granted it was one day but most of you stuck with us through a lot of things. Thank you.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 10:54:24 PM by Lurker »
Generic Signature

Offline Omega

• Webmasta'
  • Administrator
  • CadimusNET is a go
    • This is My site :)
  • Main GW2 Character: Baneblade Blackclaw
Re: Major Changes (Part Three)
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 01:24:04 PM »
Wow, turbulent times.

So, what's wrong with the guild rules currently?
Webmaster of CadimusNET
Omega's Blog
DeviantART Gallery
Image Galleries: Picasa - Flickr - Imageshack

Offline Forbes

• GW2 materials collector
  • Advisor
  • Look me up on Steam!
  • Main GW2 Character: Little Forbes
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 06:56:38 PM »
I suggested that they be made more simple.  We should be able to sum it up in a few points instead of the ten we have now.  The intent I believe will be the same.

When push comes to shove, the monk is always right. - Forbes
The key to happiness is a bad memory - fortune cookie

Steam Profile:http://steamcommunity.com/id/forbesx

Offline Alfrond

• Noble Gamer
  • Sand Worm
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 11:54:13 PM »
I sure have missed a lot while I've been taking classes.  :o

Anyway, I plan to stay with the guild and I hope to log on to guild wars more often. As we seek to revitalize our guild here, hopefully I'll be able to be more active. As for the rules, that is certainlly something we can look into, especially if we ever want to think about recruitment again.