Author Topic: Looking to join  (Read 2806 times)

Vincent

Looking to join
« on: December 21, 2006, 09:02:27 PM »
Hey, I am currently seeking an active guild with a large player base and a positive attitude. I hope that this guild can fulfill that goal.

My name is Kyle and I'm 17 (almost 18) and I am from NY. I have been playing GuildWars for 19 months with about 1,900hrs total logged. My previous guilds have been very successful but have died out due to inactivity, and I am looking to stay with GW rather than move onto another game. I usually prefer to play PVE based modes, but have experience in PVP. I have played with multiple War Machine players through connections and can play any warrior build with ease. I have all the warrior skills unlocked on my main character and am also working on multiple other professions for my UAX. My most famous PVE build is know as the Solo FoW Warrior that I created with one of my friends a long time ago... and that is basically it. I hope you decide to accept me into your guild and if so let me know in-game as your forums are very hard to read on IE. : P Peace.

Offline Kiria

• River Scale Broodcaller
Re: Looking to join
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 09:17:31 AM »
Hi Vincent

Welcome to the BG forum  :) :)

I will try to catch you ingame as soon as possible. Pretty busy with Holidays so close.

Please be sure you read the code of conduct and check under the member tab for GL and officers.

You may contact any of them ingame also.

Kiria

Offline Kiria

• River Scale Broodcaller
Re: Looking to join
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 04:20:15 PM »
What is your IGN  I tried the P Peace and it says no one by that name

Thanks  :)

Kiria