I'm a fairly new GW player (6 weeks) and am looking to join a guild. I think I would be a great fit for the Boston Guild. Here's some info about me:
- playing Prophesies. Will do Factions, Nightfall and GWEN afterwards
- current (first) char: Aenea Selenium Lvl 20 Ele/Me , currently in Sanctum Cay
- love PVE, don't care for PVP
- in RL I am 34, married w/ kids... so playing time is usually late nights. I've been playing solo w/henchmen so far due to my sometimes erratic playing schedule (I've have to 'park' myself and my henchies in the middle of a mission for 20-30 minutes. on a few occasions...).
- timezone: EST. Usually playing about 2 hours nightly (10-midnight)
- looking to join a guild for more human interactions. Also want to play with people my age.
- would be happy to also help others in missions/quests I've already completed
- I used to play alot of RPGs (AD&D anyone?) back in my youth
- last computer RPG I played was... Ultima V...20 years ago on a C64. Boy have times changed!
- Am totally hooked on GW and looking to have even more fun as part of an active guild
Feel free to contact me either by email or in game! Looking forward to hearing from you.